Bonaprene products specialise in the production of rigid integral skin polyurethane foam floats and valves for the water industry. The Geothane rigid foam system produces a very high, yet hard, polyurethane foam product with a strong hard wearing skin.
A full range of polyurethane spheres can be manufactured either as inflatable, or with a full range of solid cores, such as Steel, Iron, Aluminium, Hollow Foam or Solid Polyurethane, therefore providing the end-user with a polyurethane product that is hard wearing and of the correct dimension and weight.
Bonaprene Products use a two component rigid medium density polyurethane foam with integral skin foam. The foam contains no halogenated blowing agents as water is used as the only blowing agent. Thus the polyurethane system has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP=0) and zero green house warming potential (GWP=0). The use of special surface active ingredients gives a very fine cell structure, good mechanical properties and the best adhesion on all usual construction materials.
- Polyurethane pig cups
- Polyurethane pump floats
- Polyurethane pipe handling/laying shoes
- Polyurethane pump impellers
- Polyurethane pipeline scraper blades
- Polyurethane pump non-return valves
- Polyurethane pipeline spheres
- Polyurethane pump spheres
- Polyurethane pipe stoppers
- Polyurethane pump valve seats
- Polyurethane pump diaphragms
- Polyurethane sewage plant scrapers